I've posted twice as many free resources, daily blogs, book reviews, videos, and more, all because I know You Want to Change Lives!
Final Recap: Links to Responses to A New Kind of Christianity
Welcome: I’ve finished blogging my way through a series of responses to Brian McLaren’s book A New Kind of Christianity. My focus has been on pastoral theology or practical theology response. As a pastor, counselor, and professor who equips the church for biblical counseling and spiritual formation, I was asking: “What difference does our response to each question make for how we care like Christ (biblical counseling) and for how we live like Christ (spiritual formation)?”
Final Recap: Word Document Format
I’ve created an edited version of my entire blog series in a Word Document format. It’s free, so I’ve posted it along with my other Free Resources (http://www.rpmministries.org/free-resources/). You can enjoy over 100 free resources for your life and ministry at RPM Ministries (http://www.rpmministries.org/).
Feel free to download and to share my final recap in Word Document format: A Conversation about Brian McLaren’s A New Kind of Christianity (http://bit.ly/b9FjP2).
Final Recap: Blog Format
If you’ve benefitted from this blog series, and if you think others would benefit also, please feel free to reference this series, link to it on your site, or post it on your site.
Here are all the links in my blog series on A New Kind of Christianity.
• Post # 1: Brian McLaren, I Accept Your Invitation http://bit.ly/a8D42I
• Post # 2: A Biblical Counseling Response to Brian McLaren http://bit.ly/dmXIll
• Post # 3: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 1: The Narrative Question http://bit.ly/d6XPTO
• Post # 4: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 2: The Authority Question—The Bible http://bit.ly/ctNf2I
• Post # 5: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 3: The God Question http://bit.ly/aUXFKr
• Post # 6: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 4: The Jesus Question http://bit.ly/a3JRHi
• Post # 7: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 5: The Gospel Question http://bit.ly/bOBn6e
• Post # 8: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 6: The Church Question http://bit.ly/cviqsN
• Post # 9: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 7: The Sex Question http://bit.ly/cs7BpU
• Post # 10: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 8: The Future Question http://bit.ly/bGM6pL
• Post # 11: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 9: The Pluralism Question http://bit.ly/bSuinZ
• Post # 12: Responding to Brian McLaren’s Q # 10: The What Now Question http://bit.ly/bscHA1
• Post # 13: Conclusion: The Final Word and the Word After That http://bit.ly/9RyERw
I’ve also collated other responses and reviews to A New Kind of Christianity.
• 6 Views on Brian McLaren’s A New Kind of Christianity: http://bit.ly/cRfyfM
Join the Conversation
Which question do you think is most important and why?