Saturday, May 30, 2009

Walk for the Cure for Breast Cancer


Walk for the Cure for Breast Cancer:
Real Men Wear Pink!

Dear Friends and Family,

One week from today, I will be participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I am just $150 from my goal of raising $2,000 for this important cause.

All it will take is six people donating $25. Donate safely and quickly online at my home page. Click here to visit my personal page.

An estimated 40,000 women will die from the disease. Breast cancer takes another life every 14 minutes. Another woman is diagnosed with breast cancer every 3 minutes. An estimated three million women are living with breast cancer. One million of them don't yet know it.

Any amount you can give is great; I just appreciate your support. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link above. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge; you really do make a difference. Please feel free to forward this email to friends who would be supportive of this vital cause.

Donate safely and quickly online at my home page. Click here to visit my personal page.

Thanks so much!

Bob

No comments: