Friday, October 30, 2009

Life's Seven Ultimate Questions

Learn Biblical Answers to Life's Seven Ultimate Questions

What does the Bible say about the core questions we all ask?

1. What is truth? Where do we find answers?
2. Who is God?
3. Who am I?
4. What went wrong? Why do I sin and suffer?
5. How do people change?
6. Where am I headed?
7. How can I help?

Find out Friday, November, 6, from 9 AM to Noon during my interactive Christian Counseling In-Service “How to Care Like Christ” at Family Concerns Counseling in Valparaiso, IN.

Space is limited, so if you are interested in attending please contact:

Dave Bauer
Family Concern Counseling
2004 Valparaiso St in Valparaiso, Indiana
219-477-5646
famcounseling@yahoo.com
For direction or more about Family Concern Counseling visit: www.familycounsel.org

Purchase “How to Care Like Christ”

You can purchase a copy of the manuscript on which the seminar is based at: http://bit.ly/DEKwc

Other Opportunities

If you're not in the Northwest Indiana area and would like to attend or host a seminar, contact me at rpm.ministries@gmail.com to discuss a half-day In-Service or a Full-Day seminar in your area.

No comments: