Monday, November 16, 2009

Fresh Site, Free Book

Visit and Follow Our New Website, Receive a Free E-Book

RPM Ministries has a fresh, new look. Same name, same purpose, same address, but easier to navigate and nicer on the eyes.

Visit us at:
www.rpmministries.org.

Win a Free E-Book

Win a free copy of our E-Book, How to Care Like Christ. In this 55-page e-book, I summarize my entire model of biblical counseling. Learn what makes counseling truly Christ-centered, comprehensive, compassionate, and culturally-informed.

Normally $10.00, I’ll send you your copy for free when you:

1. Visit the site:
www.rpmministries.org

2. Become a Follower of the site. Just scroll down on the left of the home page to the Follower area and add yourself.

3. Send me an email at
rpm.ministries@gmail.com so that I can send you your free copy of How to Care Like Christ.

Note: This offer is good for the first fifty followers of the new site.

No comments: