Sunday, March 01, 2009

"What Cha' Bloggin' About, Robert!?"

Blog Friends,

I want to thank all of you for following my blog: Changeless Truth for Changing Times. You can bookmark it as a favorite at two addresses:

http://rpmministries.blogspot.com/ (My website)

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/changeless_truth_for_changing_times/ (Facebook)

And thank you for your feedback on what you want to see next from my posts.

In the coming months, I will be focusing on some of the following topics, in no particular order:

1. Blogs I follow and why.

2. Books I’m reading and why.

3. Equipping for pastors and lay people in comprehensive, compassionate, and culturally-informed biblical counseling and spiritual formation for the church and para-church.

4. How to find hope when you’re hurting: God’s healing for life’s losses.

5. How to minister to sexual abuse victims.

6. How to understand and deal with issues of depression and anxiety.

7. Learning how to minister from the great female soul care-givers (based upon my soon-to-be-released book, co-authored with Susan Ellis).

As you enjoy the conversation and join the journey, please consider:

1. Inviting others to join my our blog family. 2. Rating my blog (on Facebook)3. Putting my blog on your blog, on your website, and linking my blog as a blog you read.4. Setting my blog as an RSS feed so you get daily updates.5. Guest blogging. 6. Commenting on my blog home page.

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great...these are all the right and relevant topics of interest.
I'm looking forward to your upcoming joint effort with Susan.
I'll be checking in daily.